Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Wow it's been hellva long since I last blogged. I think it's just so difficult to start again once you've stopped for a while. Well, a lot has happened since i last decided to type, in summary:
CCAAB Camp (PATTON!)
VC Farewell
Farewell
Senior-Junior Match
In NZ (currently)
And the all important in-betweens which i haven't so much as forgotten, but i'm not really in the mood to give a detailed description of my life in the past couple month and a half so yeah (: I've been happy though, I've been a very happy girl (: The people who want to know the details, well, then i guess it's time for a chat (: (haha, this is how to get people to talk to you, whahaha.) Nah, been hectic hectic hectic before i left and there are tonnes of people i really wanna catch up with but, as always, we're all too lazy i guess. Also, i've come to realise that i've been blessed with so many friendships that do not require constant chit-chatter to maintain the closest of bonds and for that, i'm grateful (: I kinda like this going away thing though, i must say. Everyone's been telling me to chillax for forever and i decided that that's what i wanted to do for the 2 weeks i was away. For once i didn't stress about hw or responsibilitiesx i left behind in Singapore or anything. Just family, and chillaxing. I must say, i should've done this earlier.
Well, Christmas is drawing near (LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!) and everyone who knows me well would know it's my SECOND FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR!!! (First is my birthday, HAHA. Third is Valentine's Day - half the reason's to do with the roses ;) ) Wonderful day filled with family, food, FUN. Completely perfect. (well, not completely((: ) I've been thinking a lot about what Christmas really means to me, though. As we grow up especially, i think it becomes less of presents and the lovely Christmas deco, but instead more of the root word - Christ. I've just been trying to take a moment or two to figure out what exactly Christmas means to me.. And hopefully i would've figured it out by the time Christmas swings around tomorrow (:
After Christmas is NEW YEAR'S! YAY! First time i'm not spending new year's with my family so i think it'll be super fun. Even though i dunno what we're doing yet. Cos NO ONE TELLS ME ANYTHING :( But nvm, i'll find out when i get back ((:
Well, guess this is all for now. To everyone who i won't speak to before TOMORROW..
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS ((((:
p.s. when did WHITE become a Christmas colour?
-all i want for Christmas(:
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:29 PM